Women’s Leadership Initiative in the Gambia
** This workshop is designed for executive corporate women and can be booked as a customized corporate retreat upon request. **
In our global society today, more and more women are being asked and choosing to step into positions of power and leadership. As women, we bring many attributes, different than men, to the leadership table. Learning skills such as empowerment, cooperation and open-mindedness takes ones leadership to a whole new level. In partnership with the Gambian Women’s Initiative, this 12 day immersion in the Gambian culture will provide you with what it takes to become an effective and successful global female leader.
Carol Cunningham, owner of Cunningham Consulting, the founder of The Gambian Women’s Initiative and a globally renowned cultural consultant and expert along with Chris Sopa, owner of Chris Sopa International, author and internationally renowned inspirational speaker will be co-leading this 12 day workshop with guest lecturers from the Gambian Women’s Initiative and local Gambian businesses.
In this 12 day excursion, you will:
- Learn what it takes to be a successful global female leader by experiencing the differences in how women lead in different cultures.
- Take part in cultural exchange exercises in order to experience and understand another cultural perspective on leadership.
- Understand your own self-leadership abilities and how to express your own authentic self while leading.
- Learn how to really make a difference by using your innate strengths and understanding the real “why” behind why you want to be a leader.
- Take part in several cultural excursions (local villages, sacred lakes, local businesses, and more) where you will see firsthand the differences in cultural leadership.
Learn how to get others involved in your leadership and causes long-term.
Where: Sandele Eco-Retreat (www.sandele.com)
The Gambia, Africa
Cost: $3,000 per person (does not include airfare)
$1000 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking per individual
** Workshop limited to 10 participants.